- Artwork by @kelabnasional
- 100% Cotton
- Regular Fit
- Heavy Weight
- Made in Malaysia
Sharifah Aini (2 July 1953 – 5 July 2014) was a famous Malaysian singer. She was known as Biduanita Negara or "National Songstress" after the late Salmah Ismail (Saloma). She won first place in the Radio Television Singapore (RTS) talentime contest "Bintang RTS" competition in 1968 singing the song "Tiga Malam". She was lovingly known as Kak Pah by her fans.
In Malaysia, she is the longest serving artist with EMI Malaysia. And for that, her name has been immortalised in the Malaysian Book of Records. She also has the most albums produced in Malaysia.
- Machine Wash Cold Inside Out With Like Colours
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron On Reverse Side When Needed
TOLERANCE 0.50 INCH OR 1.25 CENTIMETERS ±
- Free Shipping in West Malaysia
- For East Malaysian or International buyers, shipping fee for your order is displayed in the order breakdown at the checkout page. The final fee depends on multiple criteria, including your shipping address, shipping method and the number of items in your order.