- Artwork by @kelabnasional
- 100% Cotton
- Regular Fit
- Heavy Weight
- Long Sleeve
- Made in Malaysia
Siti Fauziah Sheikh Abdul Latiff (born 5 December 1970 in Perak, Malaysia) is a Malaysian singer and actress. Latiff first appeared to the world performing at a charity concert at Stadium Merdeka in 1987. Talent scouts from Happy Records spotted her and offered her her first recording contract. She is referred to as "Jee" by her fans. This t-shirt is a tribute to one of her songs "Sekilas Senyumanmu"
- Machine Wash Cold Inside Out With Like Colours
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron On Reverse Side When Needed
TOLERANCE 0.50 INCH OR 1.25 CENTIMETERS ±
- Free Shipping in West Malaysia
- For East Malaysian or International buyers, shipping fee for your order is displayed in the order breakdown at the checkout page. The final fee depends on multiple criteria, including your shipping address, shipping method and the number of items in your order.